Sunday 22 March 2009

Jacqueline Wilson has chatted with us about her topic of the 2009 diary: My Family
Jacky Said:
I've alway thought it would be wonderful to be part of a large family. I used to love reading books about big families like Little Women and What Katy Did. I'd imagine what it would be like to have lots of sisters. I oftem write rather wistfully about sisters who are very close like Ruby and Garnet in Double Act and Pearl and Jodi in My sister Jodie. I wad an only chid and I longed for a sister a play with. I used to pretend I had one. Id mutter to this imaginary person as I played with my dolls and she'd talk back to me. Sometimes we'd even have arguements. I must have been a very weird little girl. I had my daugher Emma when I was very young. She became closer to me than any sister, real or imaginary. When she was small we'd play together, making up stories and acting them out. we'd cut out paper dolls, crayin fairytale magic lands, and play we were Victorians. Emma was very crafty: she lways had tobethe lady of the house and I was the ervant oing all the work! she's grown up now and as her own house(t no servant) We're still very close and phoneach other every day. So I've still got a very small family- but its a specialone!

See you all tomorrow for ore chat with Jacky!

No comments:

Post a Comment