Sunday 22 March 2009

Question we asked Jacky!

Where were you born?
Bath, Somerset- but I lived in Kingston in Surrey since I was three.

How old are you?
Older than you'r mum but maybe not as old as you'r grannny

What sort of family do you have?
I have one lovely grown-up daughter, Emma(and a fiercely independent old mum who lives 10mins away) I don't have ant brothers or sisters, though I have always longed ti be part of a big family.

What sort of house do you live in?
I used to live in a tiny terraced house but I now live in a beautiful victorian house with lots more space for all my books. My life-sized fashion model Cyrstal now shares my splendid dressing room, and all my dolls and teddies and monkeys have new corners to crouch in.

Do you have any pets?
I am a foster mother to my friends very pretty but very fat tortoise cat Whisky. I still want a little black poodlr some day!

What do you look like?
I am small and skinny with short spiky hair and silver glasses. I nearly always wear black and I have a big ring on every finger

Whats you favourite food?
I like fruit most. I also like cakes and chips and ice-cream(but not all together)

Whats your favourite TV programme?
I don't offen watch much, but I always watch ER. My favourite TV show has to be The story of Tracy Beaker!(Tracy would beat me up if I said otherwise!)

When is your birthday?
17th December, which is a pity as its so near to christmas.

More Questions Soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment